Right now, Im home watching this amazing God made creation sleep on my couch. I can barely type this because I am completely speechless. God has granted me with this beautiful person and Im still wondering if Im dreaming! I am so thankful to have such an amazing person back in my life. He is definitely my guy :)
There is another perfect fit in my life. And her name is Arlene. I look up to her and respect her to the fullest extent. She always reminds me of how amazing it is to have faith in your life. I am also thankful she was put in my path. Every time I see her she is seriously glowing. And I think I know why. Shes a great friend and I want to wash my hands with her soon... (inY) lol
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment